Home >> Groundcare and Garden >> Pedestrian Mowers
The 30" Condor power unit provides the professional user with a high performance machine with a choice of cylinder or rotary attachments enabling them to deal with variety of conditions, including roadside verges, parkland and general purpose mowing. It is a compact manoeuverable work horse that achieves a high quality finish. Whether the specification calls for cylinder or rotary cutting, the Condor is the best in its class.
Rotary attachment - Fitted with two contra-rotating heads, each fitted with two swinging cutterblades, the Condor is the only choice when cutting thick, wet, rough grass. Its cut and drop action makes light work of the toughest conditions leaving a quality finish.
Verge attachment - The 30" Verge attachment, incorporates a cut-out lever for disengaging the cylinder for ease of transport between sites. The attachment has a floating head to allow automatic contour following with a full width roller behind the cylinder for a more refined cut.
Features include: -
- Honda GX340 4-stroke, overhead valve, 1 cylinder
- 76 cm (30") width of cut
- Hydrostatically driven differential transaxle
- Easy to use controls for safe operation.
- 11 HP engine for maximum power
- Fully adjustable handlebar height.
- Twin V belt driven cutterhead gearboxes.
- Sprung loaded grass entry guard. (Rotary attachment only)
- Single lever rotary height of cut adjustment. (Rotary attachment only)